Ultimate Wellness Directory
Now on-line, you will find information on community & national businesses willing to participate and support your Employee Worksite Wellness or Safety Program. Many groups are available to donate valuable educational services, screenings and discount programs. What makes these resources especially attractive is that all the providers listed have been hand chosen by People Growers after a thorough interview process. We also require each provider to attend and graduate from our People Growers of America’s full day workshop, “How to Become a Successful Corporate Educator and Exhibitor”.
All listed resources have promised to:
- Provide an interactive, educational and professional exhibit or presentation.
- Provide a free screening, activity or teach a skill to your employees.
- Give a gift or “goodie” to each participant attending your event.
- Donate generous door prizes to your event.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your event and stay for the duration.
- No sales or follow up calls will be made to your employees without written permission.
Our exhibitors arrive on time, fully prepared and bring an exuberant, proactive energy to your next program. When you invite the professionals listed here to your next Benefits Expo, Health Fair, or employee oriented event, you can be sure of an impeccable performance … hands on and action packed event!
People Growers has over 500 national resources available. To receive a targeted exhibitor list for your area, please Request A Bid. As soon as you submit your request, we will generate a list of expert, reliable professionals in your area.
For questions concerning any of these providers, or if you need assistance organizing and managing your next major event, please feel free to contact People Growers of America.